04 销售服务
/>
  seller: i'm sorry, madam. how long have you kept this pair of shoes from here?

  店家:很抱歉,女士。您买这双鞋有多久了?

  emily: about one week.

  埃米莉:大概一周。

  seller: ok, according to the guarantee, we'll check it for a few minutes. if it is caused by the quality, we'll change a new pair for you.

  店家:好的,根据保修单,我们会花几分钟时间进行检查。如果是由于质量问题引起的,我们会为您换一双新的。

  emily: the quality is too poor. i have just worn them for a few days.

  埃米莉:质量太差了,我才刚穿了几天。

  seller: from the feedback of selling, there are few chances for such kind of thing happening. we are deeply sorry for it this time.

  卖家:从销售的反馈情况来看,这种情况发生的几率很小。这次我们深表歉意。

  emily: what if it happens again?

  埃米莉:如果再发生这种情况呢?

  seller: we can guarantee that it won't happen again, madam.

  卖家:我们保证以后不再发生,女士。

  emily: i mean just in case?

  埃米莉:我是说万一呢?

  seller: then we will return your money back, madam. but we will try our best to make you satisfied this time.

  卖家:那我们会退还您的费用,女士。但这次我们会尽最大努力使您满意。

  emily: ok, i trust you.

  埃米莉:好吧,我相信你。

  notes

  1. heel [hi:l] n. 足跟,踵部,后跟;v.(使)倾斜

  2. cause [k?:z] n. 原因,起因;事业;原则;v. 成为……的原因,引起,促使,使发生

  3. poor [pu?] adj. 贫困的,贫穷的;低劣的,次等的;(身体)衰弱的;可怜的,不幸的

  4. feedback [?fi:db?k] n.反馈;反馈信息

  5. trust [tr?st] n. 信任,相信;托管;关怀;职责;v. 相信,信任

  小贴士

  1. i'd like to exchange this earphone. the tone quality is too bad.

  我要退换这副耳机,音质太差了。

  2. we can't accept the returning if there's no receipt.

  没有收据我们是不能退换的。

  3. this shirt had