04 销售服务
you mean the documents should not be set up in c disk?

  萨莉:你是说文件不能装在c盘吗?

  seller: yes, the c disk is mainly for the systems. you can change the route to other disks if you set up documents.

  店家:是的。c盘主要是系统文件。如果你建立新文件的话可以修改路径到别的盘。

  sally: i got it. could you help me with the c disk this time?

  萨莉:我明白了。这次你能帮我整理一下c盘吗?

  seller: no problem.

  店家:没问题。

  notes

  1. freeze [fri:z] v.(使)结冰;n. 冻结,冰冻;凝固,静止

  2. hardware [?hɑ:dw??] n. 硬件

  3. virus [?vai?r?s] n. 病毒,病毒性疾病;恶毒,恶意

  4. infect [in?fekt] v.(受)传染;污染;影响

  5. activate [??ktiveit] v. 使活动,起动;触发,激活

  6. efficientl [i'fi??ntli] adv.效率高地,有效地

  7. validity [v??liditi] n. 有效(期),效力,合法性;正当,正确

  8. route [ru:t] n. 路,路途,路线,路程

  小贴士

  1. i often maintain myputer occasionally at certain intervals.

  我经常每隔一段时间就把电脑维修一次。

  2. what is the validity of this tv?

  这台电视的保修期是多长时间?

  3. please keep your warranty card well. you need to show that when you want a maintaining service.

  请妥善保管保修卡。如果你需要维修服务时,请出示保修卡。

  4. have you finished the repairing of my car?

  我的车修好了吗?

  5. it is always free of charge whenever you need a repair.

  随时免费进行维修。

  6. you can call this number if you need a repairing service.

  如果需要维修服务就打这个电话。

  退换货物

  dialogue

  the high-heel shoes emily just bought have been worn out.

  埃米莉刚买的高跟鞋坏了。

  emily: the high-heel shoes have been worn out. the heel of the left shoe was broken.

  埃米莉:这双高跟鞋出问题了,左鞋跟坏了。