02 沟通协商
史密斯先生:嗯,非常感谢贵公司的合作诚意。我想更多地了解你们公司,你能给我发一些关于贵公司和公司产品的详细资料吗?
david: no problem. i will send them to you soon.
戴维:没问题。我马上就给您发过去。
mr. smith: that's very kind of you. thank you.
史密斯先生:太好了。谢谢。
david: you're wee. i will assure you of our business.
戴维:不用客气。我会尽全力促进我们的合作的。
notes
1. intention [in'ten??n] n. 意图,目的,意向;打算
2. assure [?'?u?] v. 使确信,使放心;确保
小贴士
1. is it possible to give us some details about the products?
能否给我们提供产品相关的详细资料?
2. we want to buy food additives. please contact us with the details of your products and price.
我们想订购食品添加剂,请附带你们产品的详细资料和价格与我们联系。
3. the more we know about you, the more orders we will make.
我们对贵公司了解得越详细,就会下越多的订单。
4. i am interested in your plane models. could you send me details about the wp546 model?
我对你们的飞机模型很感兴趣。能给我发一些型号wp546飞机模型的详细资料吗?
5. please contact us if you would like to hear and see more.
如果想了解更多信息,请联系我们。
6. for more information, please visit the project site.
请访问项目主页以了解更多信息。
7. may i know more about your party?
我可以了解贵方更多的信息吗?
与客户细谈合作
dialogue
since two parties have the intention to promote cooperation, it's indispensible to negotiate for the details.
既然双方都有意向合作,协商一下合作细节是必不可少的。
tom: since you'd like to act as our sole agent, we'd like to know your plan to push the sales of our products. an agent may give us lots of help to break into a new market. i hope it's a win-win result for both of us.
汤姆:既然你要做我们的独家代理商�