02 沟通协商
br />
  maggie: that's all right. we hope to provide you with good service for many years toe.

  麦琪:不用谢。为了能建立长期的合作,我们希望给您提供满意的服务。

  notes

  1. green hand 新手,无经验的人

  2. make delivery 交货

  3. tear up 撕毁,撕破

  4.pensate ['k?mpenseit] v. 补偿,赔偿;付报酬

  小贴士

  争议(dispute)是指交易一方认为对违反合同规定,或因对方不履约或不完全履约所引起的纠纷。争议的解决(settlement of disputes)是指双方当事人就争议所做出的处理。其方式可分:协商(negotiation)、协调(conciliation)、仲裁(arbitration)和诉讼(litigation)。常用的句型有:

  1. i think all disputes between us shall be settled amicably through negotiation.

  我认为我们之间的所有争议应通过友好协商解决。

  2. we promise to try to solve the matter to your satisfaction.

  我们保证设法解决问题,让贵公司满意。

  3. ourpany will cover the losses arising from it.

  因此而产生的损失由我方承担。

  4. we agree topensate for all the losses, but ask you to drop the lawsuit.

  我们愿意赔偿所有的损失,但是我们要求贵公司撤诉。

  5. if no settlements can be reached through negotiation, the case shall be submitted to the arbitrationmission for arbitration.

  如果协商不能解决,该案件应提交仲裁委员会仲裁。

  6. we feel pity that you shipped bulk products not corresponding in quality with the sample.

  你们运来的这批货与样品的质量不相符,我们深感遗憾。

  团队合作人心齐

  dialogue

  elvin has been in the newpany for two months. his friend zina wants to know how elvin gets along with his job.

  埃文在这家新公司已经工作两个月了。他的朋友吉娜想了解一下他的新工作怎么样。

  zina: hi, elvin. how do you like your new job?

  吉娜:你好,埃文。你的新工作怎么样啊?

  elvin: pretty good. my colleagues are all quite easy-going. it's a very friendly place to work. in all, everything is great so far.

  埃文:很好。我的同事们都很好相处,工作气氛很和谐。总之,目