04 销售服务
  04 销售服务

  送货上门

  dialogue

  andrew wants to buy a big andfortable bed.

  安德鲁想买一张舒服的大床。

  seller: morning, sir. what can i do for you? there are different kinds of furniture here.

  卖家:早上好,先生。我能为您效劳吗?我们这里有各种各样的家具。

  andrew: where can i find a bed?

  安德鲁:床在那个区域?

  seller: this way, please. you can choose whatever you like.

  卖家:请这边走。您可以选择任何您喜欢的。

  andrew: what's the price of this redwood bed?

  安德鲁:这张红木床价格是多少?

  seller: 2500 yuan, sir. there's a free offer of bedding if you buy it.

  卖家:2500元,先生。您买的话我们还会免费赠送床上用品。

  andrew: and should i pay for the delivery?

  安德鲁:我需要交运费吗?

  seller: no, sir. it's free for transportation. please sign your name, address and way of contact here.

  卖家:不用,先生。运送是免费的。请在这里填上你的名字、地址和联系方式。

  andrew: what's the time of the delivery?

  安德鲁:什么时候到货?

  seller: it'll be saturday, sir, if it is convenient for you.

  卖家:如果您方便的话,星期六到货,先生。

  andrew: ok, may i have your phone number?

  安德鲁:好吧。我可以知道你的电话吗?

  seller: sure. this is my business card.

  卖家:当然,这是我的名片。

  notes

  1. furniture [?f?:nit??] n. 家具

  2. whatever [hw?t?ev?] pron. 任何(事物),每样(事物);无论什么,不管什么

  3. redwood ['redwud] n. 红杉,红木

  4. delivery [di?liv?ri] n. 交货,交付;配送,发送

  5. transportation [?tr?nsp?:?tei??n] n. 运送,运输;运输工具

  小贴士

  1. we have the door-to-door delivery service for thisputer desk.

  这台电脑桌我们会为您提供送货上门服务。

  2