03 购物地点
  03 购物地点

  偌大商场逛不停

  dialogue

  mary and nancy want to look around in a mall.

  玛丽和南希打算到一家购物中心逛逛。

  mary: slow down, nancy. i'm so tired that i'm going to fall apart.

  玛丽:走慢点,南希。我累得都快要散架了。

  nancy:e on. tomorrow i will act as the bridesmaid at my friend's wedding. i want to make myself up and show a new different appearance to others.

  南希:快点。明天我要在我朋友婚礼上做伴娘。我想把自己好好打扮一番,让其他人都眼前一亮。

  mary: oh…so that's why you asked me to help you shop for new clothes?

  玛丽:哦……所以你才拉我来帮你买衣服?

  nancy: yeah. you know about style and can tell me what looks good.

  南希:嗯,你知道什么流行,也知道什么好看。

  mary: you can count on me. hey, how about this skirt? it goes with your figure very well.

  玛丽:相信我没错的。嘿!这件裙子怎么样?和你的身材很般配。

  nancy: really? you're the boss. i'll take this one.

  南希:真的吗?你说了算。就要这个了。

  mary: i think you need some cosmetics to powder your face and you also should change a new hairstyle.

  玛丽:我想你还需要一些化妆品来化下妆,再换一个新发型吧。

  nancy: great idea. the cosmetics are on the third floor. let's get there.

  南希:好棒的主意。化妆品在三楼。我们去那儿吧。

  mary: i'm feeling tired. let's take the elevator.

  玛丽:我累了,我们去坐电梯吧。

  notes

  1. bridesmaid [?braidzmeid] n. 女傧相,伴娘

  2. appearance [??pi?r?ns] n. 外观;外貌,外表;出现,露面

  3. figur [?fig?] n.身材;轮廓;肖像;数字;v. 被提及,计算在内;估计,料想

  4. cosmetic [k?z?metik] n. 化妆品;adj. 化妆用的,美容的;装点门面的

  5. elevator [?eliveit?] n. 电梯,升降机

  6. powder [?paud?] v. 在……上面搽粉,上妆;n. 粉,粉末

  小贴士

  1. the environment of this mall is re