02 购物过程
  02 购物过程

  试穿衣服才知好

  dialogue

  anna and mary are in a women's dress store.

  安娜和玛丽在一家女装店。

  seller: good afternoon, ladies. may i help you?

  售货员:下午好,女士们。我可以效劳吗?

  mary: we are just looking.

  玛丽:我们只是随便看看。

  anna: look, this dress is beautiful.

  安娜:看,这件裙子真漂亮。

  mary: yeah, it is really nice. but i don't think it is suitable to you. the pink one will be better.

  玛丽:是,确实漂亮。但我认为它不适合你。那件粉红色的会更好一些。

  anna: the pink one? the style is a little childish.

  安娜:粉红色的那件?样式有点幼稚吧。

  mary: why not try it on? it looks pretty good for you.

  玛丽:为什么不穿上试试呢?它看起来很适合你。

  anna: ok, i'll try it on.

  安娜:好吧,我试穿一下。

  seller: what's your size, madam?

  售货员:你穿多大号的,女士?

  anna: size 8.

  安娜:8号的。

  seller: size 8, ok, here you are, madam. the fitting room is over there.

  售货员:8号,好的,给您,女士。试衣间在那边。

  mary: wow, so beautiful you are! it seems that the dress is just made for you.

  玛丽:哇,真漂亮。这件裙子就好像是为你量身定做的一样。

  anna: emm…yes, it's nice for me. you have a good taste.

  安娜:嗯,的确和我很配,你品味真不错。

  notes

  1. suitable [?sju:t?bl] adj. 适当的,适宜的;恰当的

  2. pink [pi?k] adj. 粉红色的,淡红色的;n. 粉红色

  3. childish [?t?aildi?] adj. 孩子的,孩子气的,孩子所特有的;幼稚的

  4. size [saiz] n. 大小,尺寸;(衣服)尺码

  小贴士

  1. i like this clothes. may i try it on?

  我很喜欢这件衣服。可以试穿一下吗?

  2. where is the fitting room, please?

  请问