02 购物过程
试衣间在哪儿?

  3. the shirt suits your jeans well.

  这件衬衫配你的牛仔裤很合适。

  4. this one is small for you. a larger size would be better.

  你穿这件太小了,大一号的会更好。

  5. how about this red sweater? is it beautiful on me?

  这件红毛衣怎么样?我穿着漂亮吗?

  6. i like myself in the mirror.

  我喜欢镜子中的自己。

  讨价还价最热闹

  dialogue

  may wants to buy a dust coat with a lower cost online.

  梅想在网上以更低的价格来买一件风衣。

  may: hi. do you have this dust coat in stock?

  梅:你好,请问一下这件风衣有货吗?

  seller: hi. yes, what size do you want?

  卖家:有货。你要多大号的?

  may: large. do you have any other colors?

  梅:大号。还有别的颜色吗?

  seller: yes, there are three colors: grey,black and white. but the only size we have left in black is large.

  卖家:有的。有灰色、黑色和白色三种颜色,但黑色的只剩下大号了。

  may: good, black is what i want…can you lower the price a little bit?

  梅:不错,黑色正是我想要的。能便宜一些吗?

  seller: sorry. that's the lowest price.

  卖家:不好意思,这是最低价了。

  may: i'll take two if you can give me a discount.

  梅:如果再便宜一点我就买两件。

  seller: how about 500 yuan for two? and i'll send it to you for tree.

  卖家:这样吧,两件500元,包邮。

  notes

  1. dust coat 风衣

  2. lower [?l?u?] v.(使)降低,(使)跌落;削弱,削减;adj. 较低的,低等的

  3. discount [?diskaunt] n. 数目;折扣;v. 打折扣,减价出售

  小贴士

  1. this is the lowest price. i can't lower it any more.

  这是最便宜的价钱了,不能再低了。

  2. i'll buy it if the price is cheaper than this.

  如果再便宜一点我就买。