02 购物过程
?nti] n. 质量,保证;保证书,保单

  小贴士

  1. the shoes in this shop are much cheaper than the one that we went just now.

  这家店里的鞋比刚才我们去的那家要便宜得多。

  2. the trousers don't suit me well. let's try another shop.

  这条裤子不太适合我。我们去别家看看吧。

  3. i like this pair of earrings best after scanning so many kinds.

  看了这么多种耳环,我最喜欢的就是这副了。

  4. what do you think of this handbagpared with the previous one?

  和之前的那个手包相比,你觉得这个怎么样?

  5. don't hurry to buy that now. it would be better to decide after aparison.

  现在不要着急去买。做个比较后再决定会更好。

  6. i don't think this style fits me well, although it is cheaper.

  我觉得这个风格不太适合我,虽然它更便宜一些。

  会员卡消费挺划算

  dialogue

  april is in a store, and she wants to buy a pair of jeans.

  艾普丽尔在一家服装店,她想买一条牛仔裤。

  april: how much is this pair of jeans?

  艾普丽尔:这条牛仔裤多少钱?

  seller: 210 yuan. do you have a membership card, madam?

  店员:210元。请问女士有会员卡吗?

  april: no, i don't. how can i get one?

  艾普丽尔:我没有。怎么办会员卡?

  seller: if you consume more than 200 yuan once, you can get a membership card here. next time when youe here to buy something, you will enjoy a discount of 20%.

  店员:如果您一次消费满200元的话,就可以办理一张会员卡。下次您来这里消费的时候,就会享受8折优惠。

  april: that's good. well, i think i can get one now, right?

  艾普丽尔:挺不错。那我现在可以办一张了吧?

  seller: sure, could you register and sign your name here?

  店员:当然,请登记一下,然后签个字好吗?

  april: is it ok?

  艾普丽尔:这样可以吗?

  seller: yes, here's your card, please.

  店员:是的,这是您的卡。