03 入住酒店
  03 入住酒店

  订房入住

  dialogue

  jack and nancy are good friends. they are travelling in new york together.

  杰克和南希是好朋友。他们结伴在纽约旅行。

  waiter: good afternoon, lady and gentleman. may i help you?

  侍者:下午好,先生、女士。可以为你们效劳吗?

  jack: are there any rooms here? we want to live here for three nights.

  杰克:这儿有空房吗?我们要在这住三晚。

  waiter: one moment, please. i'll check if there are rooms available. may i suggest a family suite? we have just had a cancellation.

  侍者:请稍等,让我查看一下……我建议你们住家庭套房,一位客人刚刚取消预订。

  nancy: what is it like?

  南希:房间如何?

  waiter: it's a big room with a double bed and two single beds.

  侍者:那是一间很大的房间,有一张双人床和两张单人床。

  nancy: we are only friends. how can we live in one room?

  南希:我们只是朋友,怎么能够同住一间房间?

  waiter: oh, sorry, madam. i thought you are a couple.

  侍者:噢,对不起,女士。我以为你们是夫妻呢。

  jack: can we reserve two door-to-door rooms?

  杰克:我们可以要两间对门的房间吗?

  waiter: i'm sorry, sir. we have only two rooms available but they are on different floors. would you mind that?

  侍者:对不起,先生。我们只有两间空房,但在不同的楼层,您介意吗?

  lily: what's the room rate?

  南希:价格是多少?

  waiter: ninety dollars a day.

  侍者:90美元一天。

  nancy: ok, we'll book these two.

  南希:好吧,我们就订这两间了。

  waiter: will you sign the register, please?

  侍者:请在登记表上签一下名,好吗?

  nancy: ok, is that right?

  南希:好的,这样可以了吗?

  waiter: thank you. your room numbers are 529 and 322. the bellboy will take your bags and show you to your rooms.

  �