04 左邻右舍
  04 左邻右舍

  结识新邻

  dialogue

  a new neighbor moves in yesterday. susan decides to visit her today.

  昨天刚搬来一个新邻居。苏珊决定今天去拜访一下。

  susan: hi, i'm your neighbor. my name is susan.

  苏珊:嗨,我是你的邻居,我叫苏珊。

  julie: hi, susan. i'm julie. nice to meet you.

  朱莉:嗨,苏珊。我是朱莉。很高兴见到你。

  susan: nice to meet you, too.

  苏珊:我也非常高兴见到你。

  julie: pleasee in. i just moved into the neighborhood yesterday.

  朱莉:请进。我昨天刚搬过来的。

  susan: wee to the neighborhood. i didn't realize that this house was bought so quickly. my last neighbor moved out a short time ago.

  苏珊:欢迎你!我还没意识到这个房子这么快已经被转手了。我的上一个邻居前不久刚搬走。

  julie: i saw the house and just fell in love with it. it was impossible to pass up.

  朱莉:我一看到这个房子就喜欢上了,不容错过。

  susan: i'm living next door, if you need any help or anything, pleasee to me.

  苏珊:我就住在隔壁,如果你需要任何东西或帮助,都可以来找我。

  julie: that's good. it's so kind of you. by the way, is there any supermarket in our neighborhood?

  朱莉:太好了,你真好。顺便问一下,我们社区里有超市吗?

  susan: of course. there is a large shopping plaza near the neighborhood. i just need to buy something, so we can go together.

  苏珊:当然有了,在我们社区附近有个超大的购物广场。我正好需要买些东西,一块去吧。

  julie: great! let's go.

  朱莉:太棒了!走吧。

  notes

  1. move out 搬出

  2. a short time ago 不久以前

  3. pass up 放过(机会);放弃;拒绝

  4. next door 隔壁;在隔壁

  5. neighborhood [?neib?hud] n. 四邻,街坊;邻近地区,附近

  6. shopping plaza 商场,购物广场

  小贴士

  怎样和喜欢的邻居成为好朋友:

 &e