03 亲朋好友
k you foring.

  3. please feel free to make yourself at home.

  别客气,像在自己家一样。

  也可以这样说:

  make yourself at home.

  4. would you like something to drink?

  你想喝点什么?

  也可以这样说:

  would you care for something to drink?

  what would you like to drink?

  5. i'd better get going now.

  我得告辞了。

  也可以这样说:

  i have to leave now.

  i must be going now.

  6. thanks so much for inviting me today.

  非常感谢你今天的盛情招待。

  也可以这样说:

  i really appreciate all of your hospitality.

  7. drop by at any time.

  欢迎随时来访。

  也可以这样说:

   e and visit anytime.

  feel free toe to visit me any time.

  切记保持联络

  dialogue

  after the revelry in karl's home, susan has got to run.

  在卡尔家狂欢后,苏珊要走了。

  susan: karl, i had a great time tonight, but it's getting late. i'd better go.

  苏珊:卡尔,我今晚玩得很愉快,但是现在太晚了,我得走了。

  karl: no, not so soon. can't you stay any longer?

  卡尔:不,不要急着走啊。不能再待会儿吗?

  susan: i'm afraid not, and i am a little tired,too. time to call it a night for me.

  苏珊:恐怕不能,而且我也有点累了。今晚就玩到这吧。

  karl: all right. i can't stop you if you are set on going.

  卡尔:好吧。如果你决意要走,我也留不住你啊。

  susan: well, thanks so much for inviting me today. i had a rorty time. goodbye.

  苏珊:非常感谢你今天邀请我。我玩得很尽兴。再见。

  karl: goodbye, susan. thank you very much foring. hope to see you again. i'll miss you!

  卡尔:再见,苏珊。非常感谢你能来。�