02 民以食为天
p; 餐毕结账说拜拜

  dialogue

  all the colleagues have had enough wine and food. the manager calls the waitress to pay the bill.

  所有的同事都酒足饭饱了。经理招呼服务员结账。

  waitress: are you through with your meal?

  服务员:您吃完了吗?

  manager: yes, may i have the check,please?

  经理:是的,可以结账了吗?

  waitress: certainly. i'll be right back with that. here is your check. that will be 698 yuan in all.

  服务员:当然。我马上就来给您结账。这是您的账单,一共698元。

  manager: do you accept cheque?

  经理:你们收支票吗?

  waitress: no, i'm sorry we don't. we only accept credit card and cash.

  服务员:很抱歉,我们不收。我们只收信用卡和现金。

  manager: ok, i'd like to take credit card.here is my card. can you give me a receipt?

  经理:好的,那我就用信用卡付账。这是我的卡,能给我开张发票吗?

  waitress: of course. please wait for a few minutes. here is your card and the receipt.

  服务员:当然可以。请稍等。这是您的卡和发票。

  manager: thanks.

  经理:谢谢。

  waitress: my pleasure. wee to our restaurant next time.

  服务员:不用谢。欢迎您再次光临。

  notes

  1. credit card 信用卡

  2. receipt [ri'si:t] n. 收据,发票;收到;v. 出收据

  小贴士

  结账时常用到的8句话:

  1. bill, please.

  请结账。

  2. i would like to have the check, please.

  我要买单。

  3. can i have the bill, please?

  请给我账单,好吗?

  4. how much should i pay?

  我该付多少钱?

  5. i'll pay for drinks.

  我来付酒水的钱。

  6. separate bills, please.

  请把账单分开。

  也可以这样说:

  we'