01 接待客户
it some other time?

  可以约定别的时间吗?

  也可以这样说:

  can we make it another time?

  5. do you have any plan next monday?

  您下周一有安排吗?

  也可以这样说:

  are you available next monday?

  6. we are looking forward to meeting you then.

  我们期待着到时与您见面。

  7. i am going to travel on business that day.

  那天我要出差。

  8. i have a full schedule next week.

  我下周的时间都排满了。

  热情招待客户

  dialogue

  john goes to the airport to pick up a customer.now he meets the customer dan matthews.

  约翰去机场接一位客户。现在他和客户丹·马修斯碰面了。

  john: excuse me! i'm john smith from du pont fuelpany. are you dan matthews from abcpany?

  约翰:您好!我是杜邦燃油公司的约翰·史密斯,您是abc公司的丹·马修斯吗?

  dan: yes, i am. glad to meet you.

  丹:是的,我是。很高兴见到你。

  john: me, too. i am here to meet you. wee to wuhan! how was your flight?

  约翰:我也是。我是到这儿接您的。欢迎您来武汉。旅途愉快吗?

  dan: it was fine except for a little long, all together nearly 6 hours.

  丹:还好,就是时间有点长,全程将近6个小时。

  john: that was a long flight. you must be tired now.

  约翰:旅途是有点长,您现在一定累了。

  dan: actually i feel pretty rested. i was able to sleep on the plane.

  丹:实际上我休息得很好。我能在飞机上睡一会儿。

  john: that's good. let me help you with your luggage.

  约翰:那样很好。我来帮您提行李吧。

  dan: thanks. you are so kind.

  丹:谢谢,你太好了。

  john: that's all right. i've already made a western-style room reservation for you. let's go to the hotel first. and i've made arrangements for you to visit the city. changjiang river bridge and the huanghe tower in wuhan