01 接待客户
  第三堂

  商务活动

  01 接待客户

  礼貌预约客户

  dialogue

  julia is giving a call to mr. smith from abcpany about the technical drawing.

  朱莉亚正在就设计图一事给a bc公司的史密斯先生打电话。

  julia: hello. this is julia kant. could i speak to mr. smith please?

  朱莉亚:你好,我是茱莉亚·康德。我找史密斯先生。

  mr. smith: this is thomas smith speaking. what can i do for you, miss kant?

  史密斯先生:我就是。有什么事吗,康德小姐?

  julia: mr. smith, you know that we have finished the technical drawing according to your requirements. you called us that you would like a little modification yesterday. i'd like to make an appointment with you to discuss how to modify it.

  朱莉亚:史密斯先生,设计图我们已经按照您的要求完成了,您昨天给我们打电话说想要修改一下。我想和您预约一个时间来讨论该怎样修改。

  mr. smith: all right.

  史密斯先生:好的。

  julia: are you free at 10:00 a.m. this thursday?

  朱莉亚:您周四上午10点有时间吗?

  mr. smith: i am afraid not. i will have a meeting that morning. what about 3:00 p.m. that day?

  史密斯先生:恐怕没有,我那天上午有个会议。那天下午3点怎么样?

  julia: no problem. see you this thursday.

  朱莉亚:没问题。周四见。

  mr. smith: ok. goodbye.

  史密斯先生:好的。再见。

  julia: bye-bye.

  朱莉亚:再见。

  notes

  1. technical drawing 技术设计图

  2. modificatio [?m?difi'kei??n] n.修改,修正;修饰

  小贴士

  1. may i invite you to visit ourpany sometime next month?

  下个月我可以邀请你去参观我们公司吗?

  2. could i have an appointment with you this saturday afternoon?

  我可以和您约定周六下午见面吗?

  3. shall i make the reservation for you?

  请问要我为您安排预约吗?

  4. could you make