04 人事管理
e in china we celebrate the spring festival in january this year, and it's our tradition to have family gatherings.

  鲁迪:因为在中国我们在一月份庆祝春节,而且春节期间全家团聚是我们的传统。

  ted: okay, i'll do my best to meet your request.

  特德:好的,我会尽量满足你的要求。

  rudy: that's very kind of you, ted. thank you very much.

  鲁迪:你真是太好了,特德。非常感谢。

  ted: you are wee.

  特德:不客气。

  notes

  1. get away 逃脱;离开

  2. gathering ['g?e?ri?] n. 集会,聚集;捐赠(款)

  小贴士

  1. i'd like to take this afternoon off if it's all right with you.

  我今天下午想请假,可以吗?

  2. i really need to see a doctor this morning because i have a headache and i can't concentrate on my work.

  我今天上午必须去看医生,我头痛而且不能专心工作。

  3. would it be possible for me to take twodays off?

  我可以休两天假吗?

  4. all right, but don't forget to bring a doctor's note in tomorrow.

  好吧,但是记着明天把医生开的证明拿来。

  5. i've been busy with work for a long time and need a rest.

  我很长一段时间都在忙工作,我需要休息。

  6. would you please take your vacation after we finish the project?

  你可以忙完这个工程之后再休假吗?

  7. i can't make it to work today. i've got the flu.

  我今天不能来上班了,我得了流感。

  8. i want to have a three-week leave this month to prepare for my wedding.

  我想这个月请3星期假筹办婚礼。

  升职加薪看我的

  dialogue

  king has worked in thepany for over eight years. he wants to talk with the manager about a pay raise.

  金在一家公司已经上班8年多了,他想和经理谈谈加薪的事。

  king: excuse me, manager. may i have a word with you?

  金:打扰了,经理。我能和你谈谈吗?