02 电话礼仪
>
  there is a phone call from a customer. sarah is answering the telephone.

  有一个顾客打来的电话。莎拉正在接电话。

  sarah: hello, this is abcpany. what can i do for you?

  莎拉:你好,abc公司。我能为您做些什么?

  a: hello, i find yourpany in alibaba, and i want to buy a batch of plane models. which types do you have? what's the price of the model x768?

  a:你好,我在阿里巴巴上看到你们的公司,我想买一批飞机模型。你们都有哪些型号?型号是x768的价格是多少呢?

  sarah: we have plane models of more than 20 types. and the price is 50 dollars of that model. i'd like to send some details of all the models to you. may i have your email?

  莎拉:我们有20多种型号的飞机模型。您提到的那种是50美元。我想发一些关于所有型号的详细资料给你,您能告诉我您的邮箱地址吗?

  a: there is no need of that at present. i just want to know the price of that model.

  a:现在还不需要。我只是想了解一下那种型号的价格。

  sarah: oh, never mind. anyway thanks for your call. goodbye.

  莎拉:哦,没关系。不管怎样,感谢您的来电。再见。

  a: bye-bye.

  a:再见。

  notes

  1. a batch of (人或物的)一批

  2. plane model 飞机模型

  3. detail ['di'teil] n. 详细;详情

  小贴士

  1. nice talking to you.

  很高兴跟你通话。

  2. i'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

  我期盼你的回音。

  3. thank you for returning my call.

  谢谢你给我回电话。

  也可以这样说:

  thank you for calling me back.

  4. i'd better get off the phone.

  我得挂电话了。

  5. i won't keep you any longer.

  我不耽误你时间了。

  6. i'm quite busy at the moment. could you ring back later?

  能晚点打来吗?我现在有点忙。

  7. say hello to your folks.

  请代我向您家人问好。