02 电话礼仪
��话吗?

  也可以这样说:

  may i have william, please?

  2. i have something urgent to consult miss brown.

  我有急事要找布朗小姐。

  3. i'm sorry to call you so late.

  对不起,这么晚打来电话。

  4. i hope i didn't catch you at a bad time.

  希望没有打扰你。

  5. who is that speaking?

  请问您是哪位?

  也可以这样说:

  who is calling, please?

  6. i'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long.

  抱歉让你久等了。

  7. could you just wait for a moment, please?

  请稍等一会儿好吗?

  不小心打错电话

  dialogue

  julia wants to call mr. kant of the finance department. but she got the wrong number.

  朱莉亚想要给财务部的康德先生打电话,但是她拨错号码了。

  julia: hello, could i speak to mr. kant?

  朱莉亚:你好,我可以和康德先生通电话吗?

  a: there are two mr. kants here. which one do you like to talk to?

  a: 这有两位康德先生。您找哪一个?

  julia: i'd like to talk to james kant. may i have him?

  朱莉亚:我找吉姆斯·康德。我可以和他讲话吗?

  a: sorry, i beg your pardon?

  a:不好意思,请再说一遍。

  julia: james kant.

  朱莉亚:吉姆斯·康德。

  a: i'm sorry, but there's no one here by that name.

  a:对不起,没有这个人。

  julia: isn't this the finance department?

  朱莉亚:这不是财务部吗?

  a: i'm afraid you dialed the wrong number. this is the home telephone.

  a:恐怕你拨错号码了,这是家庭电话。

  julia: oh, sorry to have bothered you.

  朱莉亚:哦,真对不起,打扰您了。

  a: it doesn't matter.

  a:没关系。

  notes

&ems