第四百三十六回近时歌舞旧时情,看取肺量谁重轻


  略带忧伤的前奏过后,华练清了清嗓子,开腔,与此同时,宫韵白清冷澄澈的男音,也随时如诗如画地吟诵。

  “i’ve seen the world,done it all,had my cake now.”

  “尘世喧嚣,看尽繁华,我心已老。”

  “diamonds,brilliant,and bel air now.”

  “纸醉金迷,如云烟过。”

  “hot summer nights,mid july,when you and i were forever wild.”

  “盛夏之夜,轻狂年少。”

  “the crazy days,city lights,the way you'd play with me like a child.”

  “乱世攘攘,灯红酒绿,你我肆意张扬,宛若孩童。”

  “will you still love me,when i'm no longer young and beautiful?”

  “你可还会爱我,当我美貌不再,青春已老。”

  “will you still love me,when i got nothing but my aching soul?”

  “你可还会爱我,当我一无所有,千疮百孔。”

  “i know you will,i know you will,i know that you will,will you still love me when i'm no longer beautiful?”

  “我知你会,我知道你会的,我知你必定,当我美貌不再,青春已老,你会爱我,一如往昔。”

  “i've seen the world,lit it up,as my stage now.”

  “冷眼尘世,凤冠霞帔,粉墨登场。”

  “channeling angels in the new age now.”

  “角色变幻,时光流转。”

  “hot summer days,rock'n'roll,the way you play for me at your show.”

  “盛夏白昼,歌舞升平,你为我盛装登场。”

  “and all the ways i got to know,your pretty face and electric soul.”

  “你姿容绝美,灵魂辉光,我永志不忘。”

  “will you still love me,when i'm no longer young and beautiful?”

  “你可还会爱我,当我美貌不再,青春已老。”

  “will you still love me,when i got nothing but my aching soul?”

  “你可还会爱我,当我一无所有,千疮百孔。”

  “i know you will,i know you will,i know that you will.will you still love me when i'm no longer beautiful?”

  “我知你会,我知道你会的,我知你必定,当我美貌不再,青春已老,你会爱我,一如往昔。”

  “dear lord,when i get to heaven,please let me bring my man.”

 &