05 网上购物
it's just what i want. thanks for your delivery.

  这就是我想要的,谢谢你的寄送。

  投诉无方?

  dialogue

  the watch joy bought on the internet is fake. she is rather angry about it.

  乔伊在网上买的手表是个假货,她为此很生气。

  joy: the watch that i bought on the internet is fake! it doesn't worth that high price.

  乔伊:我在网上买的表是个赝品,根本不值那么高的价钱。

  mike: how do you know that?

  迈克:你怎么知道是赝品呢?

  joy: very clearly, it has a poor workmanship. it is a copycat, simulating the real brand.

  乔伊:很明显,它做工粗糙,是个山寨货,模仿正品的。

  mike: the tricky businessman! did you ask the seller to return it?

  迈克:狡猾的商人!你要求卖家退货了吗?

  joy: i did. but the seller rejected to return the money to me.

  乔伊:是的,但是卖家拒绝退款。

  mike: we should lodge apliant and stop the seller's tricky behavior.

  迈克:我们应该去投诉,阻止卖家这种欺诈行为。

  joy: i called thepliant phone several times. but the line is busy.

  乔伊:我拨打了几次投诉电话,但是一直占线。

  mike: then we can call the police to give him a punishment.

  迈克:那我们可以报警来惩罚他。

  joy: ok, and i'll give him a negativement to his online shop.

  乔伊:好吧,并且我要给他的网店来个差评。

  mike: next time we should be careful when we buy something online.

  迈克:下次在网上买东西的时候我们应该小心一点。

  notes

  1. fake [feik] n. 骗子;赝品;v. 伪造,篡改,对……做手脚;仿造,假装;adj. 假的,冒充的

  2. workmanship [?w?:km?n?ip] n. 技艺,工艺

  3. copycat [?k?pik?t] n. 盲目模仿者;山寨

  4. simulate [?simjuleit] v. 假装;模仿,模拟

  5. tricky [?triki] adj. 狡猾的,诡计多端的;机警的;微妙的;(形势、工作等)复杂的;棘手的

  6. reject [ri?d?ekt] v. 拒绝,谢绝,驳回;舍弃;排斥;退掉

 &