01 个人爱好
e alipay.

  不要使用网上银行直接付账,而要采用支付宝等支付平台进行交易。

  我为集邮狂

  dialogue

  dola is the front desk and in charge of the administrative work.

  多拉是公司的前台,负责行政类的工作。

  dola: roly,e here. here is a letter for you.

  多拉:罗里,来一下,这儿有你的一封信。

  roly: it's a letter of thanks from a consumer.

  罗里:这是客户寄来的感谢信。

  dola: wait a minute, roly, could you give me the stamp on the envelope? it's my taste.

  多拉:等一等,罗里,你能把上面的邮票送给我吗?我很喜欢。

  roly: are you collecting the stamps?

  罗里:你集邮吗?

  dola: yeah. i love collecting stamps. it's very interesting. they witness the development of the country. looking at these stamps is like reading the history.

  多拉:是的。我喜欢收集邮票,这很有意思。邮票见证了一个国家的发展历程,看着这些邮票,就好像是在品读历史一样。

  roly: sounds really meaningful. well, now it belongs to you.

  罗里:听上去还真有意义。那好吧,这张邮票就送你了。

  dola: thank you! by the way, you're handsome today.

  多拉:谢谢你!顺便说一下,你今天真帅。

  roly: oh, you are a quite smooth talker!

  罗里:噢,你真会说话。

  dola: i want to buy a set of newly issued stamps. would you go with me after work?

  多拉:我想买一套最近新发行的邮票,下班之后,你能陪我去一起去吗?

  roly: no problem. always with pleasure at the beauty's service.

  罗里:当然。能为美女效劳,乐意之极。

  notes

  1. envelope ['env?l?up] n. 信封

  2. witness ['witnis] v. 证明;见证

  3. at sb.'s service 为某人效劳

  小贴士

  the classification of stamps

  邮票的分类

  definitive stamp 普通邮票(普通邮票既是最古老又是最为常见的邮票种类。购买普通邮票是交纳邮费的一种方式。普通邮票面值齐全,发行量大,票幅较小,图案比较固定。往往多次印�