02 聚会
an't keep track of this song.

  我跟不上这首歌的节奏。

  也可以这样说:

  i can't keep up with this song.

  酒吧里的狂欢

  dialogue

  jerry got a promotion just now. he invited his colleagues to have a celebration.

  杰瑞刚刚得到升职。他邀请同事们到酒吧庆祝。

  bartender: can i get you something to drink?

  酒保:请问要不要喝点什么?

  jerry: sure. please give us a dozen of dark beers first.

  杰瑞:当然。请给我们来一打黑啤。

  bartender: enjoy yourselves.

  酒保:请尽情享用。

  jerry: thank you.

  杰瑞:谢谢。

  susan: may i propose a toast to jerry's promotion! congratulations, jerry.

  苏珊:我提议为杰瑞的提升干杯!祝贺你,杰瑞。

  jerry: thank you! cheers! please have a ball tonight. it's my treat.

  杰瑞:谢谢!干杯!大家今晚尽情地狂欢吧,我请客。

  susan: of course you would. now you are our executive.

  苏珊:你当然要请客。现在你可是我们的主管。

  jerry: it's due to your help and cooperation. what else would you like to drink?

  杰瑞:这都归功于你们的帮助和协作。你们还要喝点什么?

  susan: give me a scotch on the rocks.

  苏珊:请给我来杯加冰块的苏格兰威士忌酒。

  jerry: no problem. what about you, tom?

  杰瑞:没问题。你呢,汤姆?

  tom: a tequila sunrise will do. thank you.

  汤姆:一杯龙舌兰日出好了。谢谢。

  jerry: you are wee. please don't just sit here and drink. look over there. the dance floor is already packed with people. want to go and join them?

  杰瑞:你太客气了。不要只坐在这喝酒啊。看那边,舞池里已经挤满了人了。想去和他们一起跳吗?

  tom: of course. let's go.

  汤姆:当然了。我们去吧。

  notes

  1. dark beer 黑啤酒

  2. have a ball 狂欢

 &ems