07 理财
  07 理财

  “月光”一族

  dialogue

  ellen often feels short of money though she has a nice salary.

  尽管艾伦收入不菲,但她总是觉得缺钱。

  nick: hey, ellen. it's time to get off work. we are going to have dinner together. do you want toe along?

  尼克:嘿,艾伦,下班了。我们要去吃晚饭,你一起去吗?

  ellen: i'd like to, but i'm really skint this month.

  艾伦:我很想去,但是我真的身无分文了。

  nick: hmm? our salaries were paid only half a month ago.

  尼克:嗯?我们的工资刚发半个月呀。

  ellen: let's not talk about it. i'm a typical moonlight clan. after i got my salary, i had to pay the rent, eat out with my friends and go shopping. i didn't even realize that i had made away with my money.

  艾伦:别提了。我是个典型的“月光族”。拿到工资后,我要付房租,和朋友吃饭,还要购物。我甚至都没有意识到钱竟然花光了。

  nick: so you mean you often live from paycheck to paycheck?

  尼克:你的意思是你经常把每个月的工资花个精光?

  ellen: yes. so i have to overdraw my credit card.

  艾伦:是啊,因此我不得不透支信用卡。

  nick: oh, ellen, i have to say that you must learn how to manage your money, or else you won't fill your stomach in the next days.

  尼克:噢,艾伦,我不得不说你必须要学会理财了,否则剩下的日子你就要食不果腹了。

  ellen: i know it. but i always consume in an impulsive way.

  艾伦:我知道,但是我总是冲动消费。

  notes

  1. skint [skint] adj. 身无分文的,穷光蛋的

  2. moonlight clan 月光族

  3. make away with 携……而逃;除去,杀死;浪费掉;吃掉

  4. paycheck ['peit?ek] n. 薪水支票,工资

  5. overdraw ['?uv?'dr?:] v. 透支;夸大

  6. impulsive [im'p?lsiv] adj. 冲动的,任性的;n.(引起冲动的)原因

  小贴士

  怎样才能不做“月光族”?

  1. save little and often

  存小钱,常存钱

&