05 业余充电
nother three days.

  我想再续借三天。

  2. i'm sorry it has been lent out.

  真抱歉,此书已借出。

  也可以这样说:

  i'm sorry. the book you want has been taken.

  3. i'd like to borrow these five books.

  我想借这五本书。

  4. have you got your library card?

  你带借书证了吗?

  也可以这样说:

  can you show me your library card?

  5. i want to check out two books on international trade. can you show me where i can find them?

  我想借两本有关国际贸易的书,你能告诉我在哪儿可以找到吗?

  6. you must return them within a month.

  请你务必在一个月内归还。

  7. how long may i keep these books?

  这些书可以借多长时间?

  8. what would happen if i've not finished reading them within a month?

  如果我一个月内没有归还会怎样?

  培训班里学习忙

  dialogue

  sarah joins an english training class and is talking with her colleague about it.

  莎拉参加了一个英语培训班。现在正和同事谈论这件事。

  jane: what are you studying all day for? we are rather tired after work every day.

  简:你成天学习为了什么?我们每天下班后就够累了。

  sarah: i know! but you know my oral english is extremely poor. i want to improve it. so i have to join a training class.

  莎拉:我知道。但是,你知道的,我的英语口语非常差,我想提高口语能力。因此我不得不参加一个培训班。

  jane: what have you learned from the training course?

  简:你参加培训课有哪些收获?

  sarah: can you see any improvement of my speaking?

  莎拉:你觉得我口语有提高吗?

  jane: yeah, you speak english much more fluently that before.

  简:是的,你讲英语比以前流利多了。

  sarah: not surprisingly, we can only speak english there. no chinese is allowed!

  莎拉:这没什么奇怪的。在培训班里我们只�