04 享受服务
��师:晚上好,女士们。请问有什么可以为你们效劳的?

  julie: good evening. i'd like a facial. this is my membership card.

  朱莉:晚上好。我想做个脸部美容。这是我的会员卡。

  beautician: what would you like it?

  美容师:您需要怎样的呢?

  julie: have a mud pack on my face and a facial massage first. trim my eyebrows and curl my eyelashes.

  朱莉:先来个泥敷面膜和面部按摩。把眉毛修一下,把睫毛烫卷曲。

  beautician: i will. do you want a make-up?

  美容师:好的。您需要化妆吗?

  julie: i don't think so. i just want to help with myplexion.

  朱莉:我想不用了。我只想改善面部皮肤。

  beautician: ok! how about a manicure? we also provide manicure service.

  美容师:好的。要不要修指甲呢?我们也提供修指甲服务。

  julie: do it, please, and use a transparent nail varnish.

  朱莉:好吧,请用透明指甲油擦一下。

  beautician: i will.

  美容师:好的。

  notes

  1. beauty parlor 美容院

  2. facial ['fei??l] adj. 脸部的,面部的;n. 美容

  3. membership card 会员卡

  4. mud pack 脸部泥浴

  5. eyelash ['ail??] n. 睫毛

  6. curler ['k?:l?] n. 卷发夹;卷发的人

  7.plexion [k?m'plek??n] n. 肤色,面色;体质;特性;

  8. manicure ['m?ni?kju?] n. 修指甲;修指甲的人;v. 修指甲;修剪

  9. transparent [tr?ns'per?nt] adj. 透明的;明显的,清晰的

  10. varnish ['vɑ:ni?] n. 油漆;掩饰;光泽面;指甲油;v. 粉饰,涂油漆于;使光亮

  小贴士

  警惕!避开美容的8大误区:

  1. for best results you should stick to one product line.

  为了达到最佳效果,你应坚持使用同一系列的产品。

  2. everyone needs moisturizer.

  人人都需要润肤霜。

  3. expensive products are better because the ingredients are better.

  贵的产品更好,因为成分更好。

  4