04 享受服务
  04 享受服务

  三千烦恼丝

  dialogue

  maggie looks good with her new hairstyle. her colleague jina asks for maggie to take her to the same salon for a hairdressing.

  麦琪的新发型看起来很漂亮。她的同事吉娜请求麦琪带她到同一个沙龙做头发。

  baber: wee to our salon again,madam.

  理发师:欢迎您再次光临,女士。

  maggie: hi, this is my colleague, jina. she wants to get her hair done.

  麦琪:嗨,这是我的同事吉娜。她想到这儿做头发。

  baber: hi, jina. wee.

  理发师:嗨,吉娜。欢迎你。

  jina: thank you. i'm ready for a new hairdo. my hair is too long. do you have some suggestions?

  吉娜:谢谢。我准备换个新发型。我的头发太长了。你有什么建议吗?

  baber: do you want to keep your hair this long or to take it shorter?

  理发师:您的头发要继续留这么长吗?还是要稍微短一点?

  jina: i'll leave it up to you. you are the expert.

  吉娜:你来决定吧。这方面你在行。

  baber: ok. i think you would look cute with short hair. that hair style fits you perfectly. your hair seems quite dry, you know. and i see some split ends. they make your hair look even frizzier.

  理发师:好的。我认为您剪短头发一定很好看,那个发型很适合你。你的头发看起来挺干的,还有分叉,这让你的头发看起来更毛燥。

  jina: yeah, but i don't know what to do about it.

  吉娜:是的,但是我也不知道怎么办才好。

  baber: well, there are two things you can do. first, don't blow-dry your hair for so long after you shower. let it dry naturally. second,buy a good conditioner and use it regularly.

  理发师:你可以用两种方法:第一,洗头后头发不要吹太久,让它自然干。第二,经常使用一些好的润发乳。

  jina: do you sell conditioner here?

  吉娜:你们这儿卖润发乳吗?

  baber: sure. i can suggest one for you.

  理发师:当然有。我可以向你介绍一种。

  jina: great. i would be happy to try it. thank you.

  吉娜:太好了,我很乐意试试。谢谢你。

  notes