03 医疗保健
��。

  nurse: please tell me your illness so that i can tell you which department you can register with.

  护士:请告诉我你的病情,我也好告诉你挂哪个科室的号。

  julie: i've got a sore throat, a runny nose,and cough.

  朱莉:我嗓子疼,流鼻涕,还咳嗽。

  nurse: ok, i will register you with medical department. please register your information here and pay for it. and i'll make a medical record for you.

  护士:好的,我帮你挂内科。请在这儿登记信息并交费。我会给你写一份病历。

  julie: ok. how much do i need to pay for the registration?

  朱莉:好的。我需要付多少钱挂号费?

  nurse: you need to pay 5 yuan for the registration.

  护士:需要付5元钱。

  julie: here is the money.

  朱莉:给你。

  nurse: this is your registration card. please don't lose it and bring it whenever youe.

  护士:这是你的挂号卡。请不要遗失,每次来时带着它。

  julie: yes, i will. but can you tell me how to get to the medical department?

  朱莉:好的,我会带的。请问到内科怎么走?

  nurse: it's on the second floor.

  护士:在二楼。

  julie: thank you.

  朱莉:谢谢。

  notes

  1. have a cold 患感冒

  2. queue up 排队

  3. sore [s?:] adj. 疼痛的,痛心的;恼火的;严重的;n. 痛处,伤口

  4. medical department 内科;医务室

  5. medical record 病历卡;病史档案

  小贴士

  1. which department do you want to register with?

  您要挂哪个科室的号?

  2. have you got a registration card?

  您有诊疗卡吗?

  3. do you have medicine insurance? or will you pay for this yourself?

  您有医疗保险吗?还是自费?

  4. do you want to see a specialist or an ordinary doctor?

  您要挂专家号还是普通号?

  5. have you ever registered with dr. smit