02 沟通协商
emsp; 彼得:没问题。我知道这附近有一家很有名的餐厅。那儿的每一道菜都很美味,各有特色。您觉得去那怎么样?

  mr. white: it's up to you.

  怀特先生:由你来定。

  peter: ok, i'll pick you up at 6:00 p.m., if it's right with you.

  彼得:好的。如果方便的话,我晚上6点去接您。

  mr. white: of course. see you.

  怀特先生:当然可以。再见。

  peter: see you.

  彼得:再见。

  notes

  1. unique [ju:'ni:k] adj. 独特的,独一无二的,稀罕的

  2. food culture 饮食文化

  3. cuisine [kwi'zi:n] n. 烹饪,佳肴

  小贴士

  1. to our pleasant cooperation!

  为我们合作愉快干杯!

  2. i am glad to collaborate actively with you in the new field.

  很高兴和贵公司在新领域里积极合作。

  3. the marriage of our twopanies is a match in heaven.

  我们两家公司的联姻是天造地设的结合。

  4. we'll hold a celebration to treat you this evening.

  我们今晚将举行一场庆祝会犒劳大家。

  5. champagne corks are popping throughout the celebrations.

  庆祝会上开香槟的砰砰声不绝于耳。

  6. we eventually create a win-win situation with our solidarity and tireless efforts.

  通过大家的团结一致和不懈努力,我们最后创造出双赢的局面。

  7. i propose a toast to our successful cooperation.

  我提议为我们的合作成功干杯。